ArcSafe® T40 Arc Flash Switching Leggings
- Colour: Orange
- Material: Tencate Tecasafe plus
- Outer Fabric: 235gsm (7.0oz) Tecasafe plus
- Lining Fabric: 306gsm (9.0oz) Q8 Thermal Liner
- Meets Standards for Flame Resistant Fabrics - ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E, Tecasafe plus is UL Certified to NFPA 2112
- Arc Rating: ATPV - 40cal/cm; PPE4 (HRC4)
- Reflective Trim: Nil
- Full Hook and Loop closure
- Bar tacking for extra strength
These garments are manufactured from materials conforming to AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Retroreflective materials and devices for road traffic control purposes - High-visibility materials for safety garments.
Tecasafe Plus Fabric Benefits:
- Inherently flame resistant
- Electrical arc flash and flash fire protection
- Extremely comfortable to wear - soft and breathable
- Excellent moisture management
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Easy care washing and maintains a like-new appearance after multiple industrial washes
IMPORTANT: NFPA 70E Compliance requires wearing of the whole system (3-piece) as ONE UNIT. 3 Pieces including hood/ coat / leggings or hood/ jacket/ bib & brace trousers. Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it must be removed from service.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: