The ArcSafe® Elvex 13cal/cm2 Arc Shield - Kit 2
Kit 2 includes:
- Face Shield (FS20ARC10) - Molded polycarbonate face shield measuring 250 mm x 470 mm x 2 mm (10 in x 18.5 in x .075 in), providing full wrap protection.
- Visor Holder for mounting to various style safety caps.
- UniSafe Polycarbonate (Heat) safety helmet.
- Protective Eyewear: Pyramex Montego Clear.
Key Benefits of Elliotts ArcSafe Elvex Shields:
- Tested and certified at Kinectrics High Current Laboratory.
- ArcSafe® Elvex ARC shields are proprietary designs, molded of polycarbonate material with special absorbers and made to an industry leading 2mm (0 .075) thickness for maximum thermal protection.
- The shields are designed in light green to provide excellent visible light transmission (VLT). Good color visibility is maintained.
- Protection value (ATPV) for FS20ARC10 Shield is 13 cal/cm.
- Shields come with standard anti-fog coating.
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Clothing - HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: