ArcSafe® CARBON X Black Balaclava 23cal/cm2
The ArcSafe CarbonX Arc Flash balaclava is a flame resistant double ply knit offering supreme protection for the face and neck area. Not only is this balaclava soft and comfortable, but it also has an arc rating of 23.3 cal/cm2 and a PPE 2 level. The balaclava is shrinking and fade resistant and guaranteed to hold its shape. With odour absorbing fabric, this double-ply hood is an excellent choice for your arc flash protection needs.
The ArcSafe CarbonX Arc Flash Balaclava features:
- Arc Rating: 23.3 cal/cm
- PPE Level 2 (HRC2)
- NFPA 70E compliant
- 1/2" wide elasticized face opening
- Shrink and fade resistant
- Provides arc protection to the neck, upper chest, and top of the shoulder blade
- Flat-stitched seams
- Cover-stitched bound drape
- Contoured shoulders to reduce bunching of the bib
Find out more about our Safety Products:
Browse through our range of Arc Flash Switching Clothing & Equipment - CLICK HERE
For more information, please call us on 07 3265 2944 or send us a message through our Contact page.
Connect with us on: